Need and time for Resolutions

12/31/2010 Shayoni Majumder 1 Comments


Sometimes I think that why people make so many resolutions often on special occasions, why not at any time when it is needed to do so. Human beings are those who make mistakes, and who don't make any mistake is the one and only god, and humans can never be god. Moreover a true human being is one who amends his mistakes and go ahead in the life trying hard not to repeat it. And this process of amending is in my opinion nothing else but resolution.

Now the question comes when to make new resolutions. I think many people make new resolutions on new occasions because they consider that occasion a starting point of a new phase of the life. This question has arisen in my mind only because in this last day of the year not only my nears and dears but the people who are strangers to me are making not one, not two but a list of resolutions.

Now the turn is mine. I think that 
Any point of life can be a new phase of life...
This is because we can make some or other mistake at ant point of time, and resolution is a must when you realize it.


So......I am eager to know what is your new year resolution/s?


Sometimes I think that why people make so many resolutions often on special occasions, why not at any time when it is needed to do so...

1 comment:

  1. Shayoni, why not begin with your New Year resolution?

    I feel that people make resoultions on new year because it is a symbol of change. When we change the calendar on the wall, we try to change so many things in life too. It is a speacial day across the globe. So, the resoultions made on the new year are easily remembered and not lost in oblivion.

    ReplyDelete