The Two Important C's of Life

2/14/2011 Shayoni Majumder 0 Comments




Life is a very random phenomenon. Its entropy increases as we grow and experience the life more and more. It has no specific 'geometry' and it is too amorphous. So, here I wish to discuss one part of this random phenomenon-the two C's of life viz. Cooperation and Conflict.

Only god knows that at which point of life we will have and need to cooperate and where we have to conflict. Here, I want to clear the that the conflict I am talking about is not any kind of war, I am referring to the struggles in our life. So, now I will get back to the point. I just want to say that we ourselves are the ones who decide that we have to cooperate or conflict for our living.

I have explained my views about cooperation and help in an earlier post. (Read it here). So, here I will continue with my views on conflicts. If we have to remain in the position acquired by us and want all our rights should be ours then conflict is the way to get that, because in every sphere of life keeping quiet doesn't actually work. Not only we humans, but every creature whether small or big have to conflict for their living and for their future generations.

History is a witness that conflict has been a necessary part in everyone's life. Yes, sometimes it brings an unrest in our life but it has to be there to bring peace in the near future.

Conflict is a temporary unrest to bring a rest in our life and cooperation is something that brings satisfaction in us.

Life is a very random phenomenon. Its entropy increases as we grow and experience the life more and more. It has no specific '...

0 comments: